Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 5 bis: Aalborg

Because of the weather Hjalte’s plans changed and we could meet earlier. He had to do some shopping so I joined im in that. After that we went back to his apartment where I met his girlfriend Kira.
Hjalte is  a student of medicine and Kira of communication.
After meeting I had some time again to write in my journal.

Hjalte gave me a big tour of Aalborg  while we talked about various things.
When we arrived back Kira had prepared a delicious dinner with potato salad, regular salad, ham and olives.

Some time after dinner the three of us went to grab a beer at a local bar where we talked some more. Hjalte was going to make a 22KM longboard trip with Kira as a supporter next to him on a bike.

The next day we had breakfast together (first time I ate unprepared oatmeal and milk) and I continued my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment